I’m Horrified

09.16.09

11 responses to “I’m Horrified”

1. WillibaldoEa says:

Ew, who are these disgusting people? While I don’t think they are wrong to be skeptical of their government, I find it disgusting that they would base such passionate beliefs on what(irresponsible) right-wing leaders are feeding them. And that’s not to say that right-wing folks are all out their spreading lies (especially because there are plenty of left-wing folks to it, too); it’s simply to say that in a time when we could use a unified government and country (Oh shit, I must be a fucking communist for saying that. Bring out the torch-wielding villagers!), so many people are pandering to this fear that threatens to break up our country more than any power-hungry administration ever could do on its own.

And for people who live and die by the constitution, these folks sure don’t seem to understand the difference between state/church, morality/the law.

2. April says:

I’m sorry, Jess, I could barely stomach 1:02 of this video.

3. Eh, let’s just give them the middle of the country and then ignore them. I only really need NY and LA.

4. Virgin, WOAH!!! I LIVE in the middle of the country (Arkansas). No giving up the middle of the country, please!!!

5. Yes, please! New Orleans is needed.

6. WillibaldoEa says:

We need Wisconsin for cheese.

7. Kenn Chaplin says:

Glennbeckistan would look like this. Clearly there aren’t enough beds for the insane.

8. corrin says:

So many delusional people that cherry pick their beliefs.

9. […] conversation went just like this: BROTHER: Remember that video I sent you with all the dumb […]

10. Jill says:

wow. I’m speechless. Clearly it’s been edited to put the really stupid people in the forefront. However…. the fact that there are SO MANY of them is truly disturbing.