I Have the Best Job in the World

04.20.11

When people ask me what I do for a living I never really know what to say. I’m a mom blogger, I have a YouTube channel (you’ve subscribed, right?) and I work for DECA making shows for Momversation.

Last month DECA had a little job for me to do with Bel Brands. They wanted to do an interview, or at least they said they did. So we spent a day interviewing here, and then they came back to do the second half and there was a surprise for me.

Watch the video. I’m in a hairnet, making lunches with a nun, and I’ve never been happier.

Really.

9 responses to “I Have the Best Job in the World”

1. Anonymous says:

Oh thanks. I love to cry so early in the morning. :) Moving and motivational.

2. Brandy says:

This is amazing! I have often thought about what I can do to give back and volunteer as well as get my kids involved. My oldest and only daughter is 8 and she is all about giving back but we live in such a small town. I have lived here my whole life but uncertain that there are really any opps to give back … like to our town. I want to badly… just not sure what to do or how to do it. You ROCK!

3. Anonymous says:

Just wanted to let you know you have some stray html code before the video!

4. Anonymous says:

That was so awesome!

5. Jenni Chiu says:

Love love love love love love love.

6. Annie Shultz says:

too cool!! That is a huge kitchen, they serve a tons of food there don’t they. What a great organization, I am glad you were able to experience this and spread the word about it

7. What a wonderful way to spend your day. Just one more reason that you are freaking awesome to me:)

8. nic says:

you’re a stinkin badass.  fantastic!  love this.  more please.

9. Dana says:

That is wonderful!! What a wonderful life lesson to teach kids.