I’m headed to Sydney in a few short hours. Here are my worries in no particular order:
- Alexander will miss me
- Jane will not miss me
- I’ll forget to look right and get run over by car
- While I’m bleeding the street a poisonous snake will get me
- Neither child will use facial soap and they’ll use bar soap ruining their skin forever
- My mother will give the children Froot Loops, Twinkies and Diet Coke. This is the most realistic worry, look what I found in her kitchen two weeks ago.
- My husband will miss me
- My husband won’t miss me
- My husband will wear wrinkled or dirty shirts
- My suitcase will be overweight
- I’ll forget to pack something I need
- My hairdryer will blow out the adapter
Once I get on the ground in Sydney things will be fine. I’m sure of it. Or am I?