Earlier this week we had our first #EASafe Chat. It went really well and people were excited to talk about organization and how to keep up to date with their lives.
On October 14th we’ll have our second #EASafe chat where we talk a little more in depth about what Safe by Estate Assist can give to your family (hint: peace of mind & time). We noticed that many chat participants had really good intentions about organizing their digital assets but didn’t really have the time to have the projects come to fruition. So we’ll talk about time management this week and demonstrate how Safe by Estate Assist gives you time back.
— Ciaran Blumenfeld (@momfluential) October 8, 2014
— Carlota Bindner (@CarlotaBindner) October 8, 2014
As we did last week we’ll be offering a $50 Amazon Gift card and some subscriptions to Safe by Estate Assist. But you must RSVP here.
- Save the date: October 14th at 7pm pacific (10p ET)
- Follow @JessicaGottlieb on twitter
- Follow the panelists @4hatsandfrugal and @MamaDweeb on twitter
- Follow @WOMWomen on twitter
- Follow the brand @EstateAssistUS on twitter – they’re excited to hear from you
- Watch for the hashtag #EASafe and let’s talk about what keeps you organized
- To be entered to win any of the prizes you must first leave a comment here with your Twitter ID
If you are so inclined please tweet the following: RT @WOMWomen join @EstateAssistUS for a twitter chat 10/14 @ 7pm PT we’ll talk about organization RSVP for prizes http://bit.ly/1EzFsmn