My refrigerator has tiny bits of mold in it. Just little black speckles. I’ve removed all the shelves and drawers, cleaned them and then left them in the hot sun for days hoping the mold wouldn’t come back.
It’s back. It’s not overwhelming but I fear it will be.
How do you get mold out of an appliance? It seems to be the early stages so I’m hopeful that something can be done.
I don’t want to buy an new refrigerator. This one is built in and the only suitable replacement would be about five thousand dollars and if I’m going to spend five thousand dollars it’s not going to be to replace an appliance that’s not truly at death’s door.
Did I mention that I really do hate this refrigerator?
I need your help. What have you done? What might work?