When kids feel wet and uncomfortable they start to potty train.
With Huggies new TweetPee you can get a mobile notification every time your kid pisses. This is awesome for a number of reasons:
- You don’t have to actually touch your kid or pay attention to them to find out that a diaper is wet
- Those diapers that are supposed to keep your kid dry for more than one urine event can get replaced two or three times as quickly as before.
- More time with a cell phone! Bonus!
- Electronics, urine and your baby’s genitalia. What could possibly go wrong?
- Delay potty training indefinitely and you won’t have to share the bathroom. Kids are pissing and crapping all over the place
Have I missed any other benefits?