5 thoughts on “A Question For The Lawyers”

        • And/or an address in a particular state. Lawyers are only “solicitors” if they’re in a Chancery Court, and I think there are only four of those left in the US. (DE, MS, NJ, TN)

          Or you could move to Britain and, as you say, score a good deal on a property with a moat. And a sign. (Piranhas will cost extra.)


Leave a Comment