Sending You Other Places Today
There is so much happening online in May that I’m going to forego a post, sit back and direct traffic a little today.
- Erin has a great post about motherhood
- I will be on Dr. Phil today, assuming my (very tiny) spot didn’t get cut
- I have a new post up at the LA Moms Blog: Yes, I’m much more afraid of transfats than of strangers
- Lolita Carrico and Brooke Burke are Co-CEO’s at Modern Mom: Kara Swisher has the deets here
- Josh and I have an app in the itunes store. Nag Mobile is more fun than anyone should be allowed to have, and at just 99 cents, you’ve got to buy it.
- Walmart spent a few hours streaming Porn links for mother’s day. See a screenshot here, it’s totally safe for work.
- Nielsen Online names me a Power Mom again. I’m flattered. Many women I know are also on the list of 50, check it out.
Today, the day after Mother’s Day, the chatter is still All Mom All the Time. I’m going to relax, grab my kids early and go to the dentist today.
Oh, and I’ve updated my twitter profile, I’m even snarlier today than I was last week.